weblogUpdates.ping NiNi-Blog: Dreaming It, Living It, Bloggint It. http://nini-blog.blogspot.com/
 

[Q U O T E]
"Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one."
-Stella Adler

[R E C E N T]
[F E E D S]

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to Google

Subscribe in FeedLounge

Add to Technorati Favorites

Feed Me!

I heart FeedBurner

[my M U S I C]
Buy the CD
CORVO: TERROREYES: The Demos
click to order

CORVO
@ MySpace
@ Pure Volume
Fantomatique Video

CORVO's on iTunes!

[L E N S]

www.flickr.com
NiNi Corvo's photos More of NiNi Corvo's photos

[A B O U T]
I'm NiNi, the lead vocalist of CORVO, and this is my personal blog [obviously, I'm an open book]!

I write a little bit about the band here, but mostly about personal and silly stuff. Although I don't blog about myself on the band's page, I don't mind if fans stumble upon this site and read it [if it's truly personal, it doesn't show up here].

The Flickr photo stream and the LastFM music feed drops many hints concerning the band's progress. Singing for CORVO and making art is my life's passion.

[Blogger Profile]
[Personality]
[My About Page

The current mood of NiNi at www.imood.com

[F I E N D S]

[M U S I C]

Android Lust
A Perfect Circle
Apocalyptica
Bauhaus
The Birthday Massacre
Blues Explosion
David Bowie
Celldweller
Claire Voyant
Collide
Cradle of Filth
The Cure
Dimmu Borgir
Fantomas / Mike Patton / Tomahawk
Bryan Ferry
The Gathering
Genitorturers
Godhead
H I M
Interlock
KMFDM
Lacuna Coil
Leaves' Eyes
Massive Attack
Loreena McKennitt
Ministry
Muse
My Ruin
Nine Inch Nails [N I N]
Gary Numan
Opeth
Otep
Popol Vuh
Porcupine Tree
Portishead
Roxy Music
Claudio Simonetti [Goblin]
Siouxsie Sioux
Skinny Puppy
Strapping Young Lad
System Of A Down
Tapping The Vein
TOOL
Tristania
Type O Negative
Underworld
Voltaire
Tom Waits
Rob Zombie

[F A V E S]
[A List in Progress]

[P A S T]
[C R E D I T S]
Drak Net

Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
Photo: Intertia Stock x.Chng
Brushes: Tere-Art
 
23 October 2005
Somehow, I Made My Deadlines...
 
WOW, that was an intense three weeks.

But somehow, someway, I and my amazing team got EVERYTHING out by the deadlines on Friday. Hell, I even left work ON TIME Friday. Amazing. Some hairy moments did happen...mainly though, they were caused by my boss getting all anxious and paranoid for no reason. - But overall, she was very "hands-off" compared to how she normally gets with projects that are this high profile. I just can't wait to see it all air starting tomorrow! Eeeeks!

So here's the first download. You'll have to "right click/save as" to your desktop - please do not try to sream it. These will be airing during commercial breaks throughout the week. - Each is a little :05-second ID. I wrote them, came up with the overall concept, and also directed the music. The music is a "spooky" version of our channel's normal "Station ID" music. -My boss' boss REALLY loved that. My extremely talented graphics designer came up with the beautiful green colors and the black widow spider - both of which turned out to be my favorite part of the "look". -It originally was going to be sort of a gray "crypty" look with red text, but when you start dealing too much with black/gray/red, it doesn't translate too well on TV screens.

Anyway, this "look" was what sparked the whole campaign into action. Let me know what ya think. And if you DO get "my channel," tune in next week to see how the whole campaign comes together - there's even more elements that I'll show you next week as I collect some clips here and there. Again, if you don't know what network I work for, email me privately and I'll tell you.

Now then...maybe it'll be "business as usual" next week. I dunno though...they want me to do a Thanksgiving campaign, so I'll have to start on that IMMEDIATELY. I did learn a LOT this first time out, though. I am all the wiser, so I think with each campaign, the process will get much more refined.

Okay, here's the download. Enjoy!

Time to get all caught up with our fans and friends at myspace and on my bazillion emails. Looking forward to getting caught up with YOU all next week!

M O O D:

R E L I E V E D




      Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
Photo Copyright © Intertia Stock x.Chng