weblogUpdates.ping NiNi-Blog: Dreaming It, Living It, Bloggint It. http://nini-blog.blogspot.com/
 

[Q U O T E]
"Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one."
-Stella Adler

[R E C E N T]
[F E E D S]

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to Google

Subscribe in FeedLounge

Add to Technorati Favorites

Feed Me!

I heart FeedBurner

[my M U S I C]
Buy the CD
CORVO: TERROREYES: The Demos
click to order

CORVO
@ MySpace
@ Pure Volume
Fantomatique Video

CORVO's on iTunes!

[L E N S]

www.flickr.com
NiNi Corvo's photos More of NiNi Corvo's photos

[A B O U T]
I'm NiNi, the lead vocalist of CORVO, and this is my personal blog [obviously, I'm an open book]!

I write a little bit about the band here, but mostly about personal and silly stuff. Although I don't blog about myself on the band's page, I don't mind if fans stumble upon this site and read it [if it's truly personal, it doesn't show up here].

The Flickr photo stream and the LastFM music feed drops many hints concerning the band's progress. Singing for CORVO and making art is my life's passion.

[Blogger Profile]
[Personality]
[My About Page

The current mood of NiNi at www.imood.com

[F I E N D S]

[M U S I C]

Android Lust
A Perfect Circle
Apocalyptica
Bauhaus
The Birthday Massacre
Blues Explosion
David Bowie
Celldweller
Claire Voyant
Collide
Cradle of Filth
The Cure
Dimmu Borgir
Fantomas / Mike Patton / Tomahawk
Bryan Ferry
The Gathering
Genitorturers
Godhead
H I M
Interlock
KMFDM
Lacuna Coil
Leaves' Eyes
Massive Attack
Loreena McKennitt
Ministry
Muse
My Ruin
Nine Inch Nails [N I N]
Gary Numan
Opeth
Otep
Popol Vuh
Porcupine Tree
Portishead
Roxy Music
Claudio Simonetti [Goblin]
Siouxsie Sioux
Skinny Puppy
Strapping Young Lad
System Of A Down
Tapping The Vein
TOOL
Tristania
Type O Negative
Underworld
Voltaire
Tom Waits
Rob Zombie

[F A V E S]
[A List in Progress]

[P A S T]
[C R E D I T S]
Drak Net

Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
Photo: Intertia Stock x.Chng
Brushes: Tere-Art
 
25 October 2006
MacReady is Gone
 
NiNi's Sleepy Pup

We had to put MacReady to sleep this morning. He was my first dog, and we fell madly in love with each other at first sight [just like how his daddy and I fell at first sight]. I am absolutely heart broken.

His cancer returned. We gave him a really happy extra year. He was in his mind, and left his decaying body in total peace. We all slept on the floor together last night, like a slumber party, and he died with me, G and his favorite blanket. He reached a comatose state at home, so he wasn't even aware of anything by the time we got to the vet, which was comforting, because his last coherent memory was at home with us.

The vet assistant does a sweet thing for pet owners. She's putting MacReady's paw print into clay for us, complete with his date of birth and death and his name. It'll be so nice to have that in loving memory of him. He was such a momma's boy, and I'll never, ever forget his blue eyes, his love of snuggling with me, his mischievous spirit, and the way he worked day in and day out to protect his pack. He was an amazing guy who loved his family so much, just as his family loved him.

The photo above was taken on a night when he and I had so much fun... it was 3AM, and we were laying on the floor together in the media room, just listening to music and snuggling. He really had a good run. Greg and I had promised him and each other that if the cancer returned, we wouldn't let it utterly destroy him, and we held to that promise, even though it was a very difficult.

Goodbye, my sweet boy. My Pooky Bear. I miss you already.



      Webset Copyright © Blogfrocks
Photo Copyright © Intertia Stock x.Chng